Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Ghost Pepper Challenge: Level 5 - Serrano Pepper (10,000 - 23,000 SHU)


Well, I think I've finally gotten to the point where the peppers are getting interesting. The first few were a huge, boring disappointment, as expected. The Jalapeno was surprisingly hot. Now the Serrano was pretty significant.

It took four tries, though. I ate three peppers, which was all I had. The second one was the only one with any real heat, but it wasn't even as bad as the Sriracha sauce. I ran out and bought one more, thinking that maybe I just picked a few duds. I picked the largest, ripest looking one there, and I sure picked a winner...




I still haven't broken a sweat, but for some reason these peppers are making my face tingle. Can anyone tell me if that's normal?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...