Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Random Six-Pack

I took on a challenge to eat six random cans of food out of my pantry.

Rules/Directions:
  1. Start rolling that camera.
  2. Walk to your pantry.
  3. Grab the first 6 cans of food you see.
  4. Open and dump half of each can into one bowl.
  5. Mix them up.
  6. Eat it all.
Reward:
  1. 2 months of Reddit Gold.
Here's the video:






By far the sauerkraut and the beets were the worst things in there. Sauerkraut was the worst of the two, by a wide margin. Every bite was just permeated by that sour, acidic taste. Disgusting. 

By the end of it, I poured the juice into a glass and drank the rest of it.

I was gagging periodically which is really more surprising than anything. I've always had a strong stomach. Even the Pepper Challenge didn't upset my stomach, though I did come close to throwing up after the ghost pepper. 

About halfway through this challenge, I wanted pretty badly to just give up. Honestly, the thought crossed my mind that it probably wasn't worth just two months of Gold, but after having come so far I didn't want it to be for nothing.

I did eventually finish the bowl.

Then I cursed SeeScottRock and threw up.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...