Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Cosmos Challenge

Rex_Mundi has issued an interesting challenge. I had to play him at a game he invented called Cosmos. They game is free and can be found HERE!!! It was actually really fun! It's sort of a strange cross between poker and cribbage, but there's a twist at the end of the game where almost anyone can win, dependng on their strategy and luck throughout the game.

I played a few rounds by myself just to get a feel for the game. Rex was also there in the lobby and was very friendly and able to answer questions. When the time came for us to have a four-way game with two other players, he was pretty patient and explained all the game mechanics to us.

It took me a few rounds to really get the hang of everything, but once I got it, it was a great game. If I can, I'm going to check out the tournament later this month and see if I can win some cash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...