Saturday, April 5, 2014

Shatner Style Spoken Word Challenge

A challenge has been issued! Someone in /r/GoForGold has posted a challenge titled "Sing a song of your choice Shatner style. 2 months of gold to the 2 best submissions."
Rules:
  1. Video tape self  "singing" any song in the style of William Shatner's "Rocket Man".
  2. Upload to YouTube.
  3. Best 2 videos will recieve 2 months of Reddit Gold each.
I really agonized over what song to butcher. I was trying to decide between TLC's "No Scrubs" and the Dueling Banjo's from Deliverance (the song was not required to have lyrics).

However, I recently found out that, after a 3 year hiatus, homestarrunner.com has updated! In order to commemorate this momentous event in internet history, I have selected the song, Trogdor, as my entry.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...