Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Two Minute Deck Memorization!

I have a new challenge!



Down the gauntlet has been lain!!! 

Laid?.... Lain.


I'm also excited to say that this is my first challenge that has not come from /r/GoForGold! Many thanks to "Exclamation Mark Rlsh" who posted this challenge to me on Facebook:
Dude, I like your other challenges, but let's not just push your body. Let's push your mind, too! There are 122 Grand Masters of Memory in the world. In order to claim that title, you have to memorize a shuffled deck of cards in two minutes, Memorize ten shuffled decks in an hour, and memorize 1000 random numbers in an hour.

I'm not going to make you do all three, but let's start you off with what seems like the easiest one. I want you to memorize a shuffled deck of cards in two minutes.
So that's it! Im going to try to memorize a shuffled deck of cards in two minutes!

Then I'm going to Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...