Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 23

Today we officially moved into our new place. The constant threat of homelessness is gone. We decided to celebrate by exploring our new locale, Ephraim, UT.

We found this little mexican place called Malena's Cafe. This place was amazing. Easily one of the best burritos I've had throughout this challenge.

Got a Beef Barbacoa Burrito. Also, horchata.



Later on, I went to work to use a computer to post this. We don't have internet in our new place yet. So while I'm sitting there waiting for my co-workers to finish their actual work, I decided to kill time by getting rid of a few more of those disgusting microwave burritos.







So that was my day today. I think I'm going to call tomorrow my last day of the challenge. 24 days. Two solid years of Gold. That's good enough. Besides, I'm excited to move on to the next challenge. 

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a fresh Ghost Pepper?...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...