Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 24

This is it. The big day. Today I eat my final challenge-related burritos. Tomorrow, I eat non-burrito food. I went back to Malena's today because a friend of mine told me that when I went yesterday, I did it wrong. Apparently, I should have gotten green sauce, not red, and pinto beans, not black.

So back I went.



He was right about the sauce. I'll give him that.

Then I went to work and finally finished off those disgusting microwave burritos. Had the last three. In a strange sort of poetic twist, I finished those dreaded, awful microwave bricks on the same day I finished this glorious challenge. They were my last meal.



So that's it for this one. One final verification will be sent to Yishan and I'm gonna hit the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...