|This does not count.|
- I may eat as many or as few burritos as I wish in a given day.
- All solid food must be a burrito.
- It must be a real burrito, not just arbitrary food in a tortilla.
- Any beverages are allowed.
- Also, I must blog about this experience daily, including the video of me eating the burritos.
- At least one other friend must attest that I adhered to the rules of the challenge.
- Reddit CEO, /u/yishan, will personally award one month of reddit gold for each day of burrito-only diet that I successfully accomplish, once I complete at least 14 days of burrito-only diet (e.g. if I only get to 13 days and quit, I get nothing).
- This gold will not come from reddit's coffers; he will personally pay for it himself.
- Yes, I can earn over a year of gold by completing this challenge - and more if I go for longer.
- Other spectators may pledge gold too, at their discretion.
Today is day one and since I have no burritos, I guess I'm going hungry until I can go shopping later.
Wish me luck!