Thursday, August 29, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 18

So I almost didn't eat anything at all today. I woke up at 5:30 am, clocked in at 6:00 am, worked until 2:00 pm. Went and looked at an apartment I'm trying to rent. Came back to worked from 4:00 pm - 8:00pm. Went and ran errands. Got home around 9:30 pm.

I was so busy today I didn't even get hungry. I just wasn't thinking about it.

In fact, I wasn't even really hungry when I got home, but I felt like I should eat because I haven't all day, and a huge burrito may fight off the soul-crushing anxiety of maybe being homeless in two days.

It worked. Rancherita's works magic. Can't go wrong with a Shrimp Burrito and a large Healing Potion Horchata.

Except it totally had a huge gaping wound in it side!
Eating this burrito was an act of mercy! I had to put it out of its misery! It was bleeding shrimp and not nearly enough salsa!

I'm such a good person...


I've got to stop going for take-out. Sure does help with the soul-crushing anxiety, though.

In addition, my original plan was to go until I ran out of burrito supplies, but I'm in the process of moving and all my kitchen gear is packed away, so I can't fix up any burritos. So I'm not running out. I could just call it quits, but then what am I gonna do with all that burrito stuff? Am I gonna keep at this until I get done moving?

Oh man, I'm trapped in an eternal, homeless burrito nightmare...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...