Friday, August 16, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 5

Today was another day when I pretty much went hungry. I'm actually starting to worry about how fine I feel. I'm really thinking I should look into why I'm just not hungry. I'll be the first person in the history of medicine to go to a doctor complaining that I feel fine.

Anyways, as I predicted yesterday, I did end up having a midnight snack. Somewhere between midnight and 1 am, I had a bean burrito from Taco Bell.


And the relevant video...


I finally went to sleep at some point, woke up around 11 am, went to work at 2pm, worked until 10 pm, and had a few more of those microwavable ones from the other day because I don't go home until tomorrow afternoon.


And the video...


Let me say at this point that I feel a little like a hypocrite because I was so excited the other day to see if I could find a healthy way to do this, and then I spend the next two days shoving stuff in the microwave and eating fast food.

In my defense, it's mostly due to my work schedule. I usually don't have a whole lot of time for real meals anyways. But tomorrow I go home and I don't work again for a few days, so I'll have a chance to really see what I can do.

One of my motivations for finding a healthy way to do this is because Yishan has pushed my competitive button, and so not only do I have every intention of finishing this challenge, but I'm going to see how long I can go after. I don't plan on stopping until Yishan and a licensed cardiologist beg me to stop.

I'm coming for all your Gold, Yishan ... if I can find a way to survive the effort...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...