Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 3

I've eaten very little today. I woke up at around 11 am and headed off to work. Got there at 2 pm and clocked in. I worked until 10 pm. I just had my first meal of the day a few minutes ago, at about 10:10 pm.

I drank lots of fluids throughout the day. I had a few cups of root beer, a ton of water, and I'm finishing a Dr. Pepper as I write this. I don't normally drink that much soda. It just kinda happened. Long story.

But still, by the time I clocked out, I was pretty well starved. I had a box of microwavable burritos in the freezer and had two of them.

Las Campanas brand "Red Hot Beef"
And here's the obligatory video.


Now, I've been thinking today about the health implications of eating nothing but burritos for two weeks. I started thinking about things that typically go into burritos. Meat (usually beef, it seems like), lots of veggies, a little dairy, and forced portion control.

I'm not saying I've been eating healthy over the last few days. I've had take-out twice, and microwave food once. I've only had one home cooked meal in three days, though I have stocked up on supplies.

What I am saying is that I think this has potential and if I can approach it in an intelligent manner, it could be a good thing. 

Time to do some research.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...