Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 17

Today I worked all day. I actually went in to work early. Left home around 10:30 am, got to work around 12:30 pm. Worked until about 10:00 pm.

I never thought I'd miss the things, but I realized half way through my shift that I left my disgusting frozen burritos at home. I want to finish them so that I can stop eating them.

Anyway, ran to a Maverick gas station after work and got.... The Bomb!


It was just so huge! It was like one of those ultra legit burritos from Rancherita's or Beto's. But oh, how disappointing. It was like an XL Taco Bell Bean Burrito.

I didn't see anything inside except a little bit of cheese and a strange brown paste which may have contained some kind of anything, but looked like one of the factory workers had eaten too much of their own product and couldn't make it to the restroom...


On a side note, I have written statements from several people who have spent a significant amount of time with me lately saying that I did abide by the requirements of this challenge for the required amount of time. 

I will be scanning these and sending them to Yishan!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...