Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 9


I'm not getting tired of burritos (Sorry, Yishan), but I am getting tired of fast food. I've been eating quite a bit of Taco Bell lately simply because of convenience and because of the way my schedule works out. Had more today. I didn't feel like having any more of those bean burritos, so I got a Burrito Supreme and a 7-Layer Burrito. Variety is the spice of life. Also, cinnamon.

Some of the stuff in the 7-Layer Burrito looked like actual food, but considering the source, I doubt it.

Tastes like "meh".




Also, went back to Costa Vida today. Went to dinner with family from out of town and they just can't seem to get enough of that place. Oh well, one more Shredded Beef Burrito.





I go to work again tomorrow, so it'll be back to the microwave for a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...