Sunday, August 18, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 7

Ok, so no breakfast today. I don't know when I woke up, but it was well past noon. Got up and made myself a real burrito. Contained ground beef, lettuce, onion, salsa, shredded cheese, and hot sauce.


And some video...



For dinner, around 9:00 pm or so, I made myself a burrito with the same ingredients, plus refried beans.


And some video, with projectile juice squirting, for those of you who sprung for the 3D glasses!




Oh man, the look on my face is just priceless...

So that was my food for today. In the meantime, I've been looking into ways to make this diet as healthy as possible.

For example, I've been thinking about switching out the ground beef for lean turkey, switch out lettuce for cabbage, corn torillias instead of flour, brown rice instead of white, and making my own salsa, among other things.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...