Sunday, August 25, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 14!!!

This is it. The big day. Less than two hours till midnight and I can say I go out with a clean conscience and a filthy, filthy gastrointestinal system.

Woke up pretty late today. Made myself a burrito for lunch.

It had refried beans, shredded cheese, lettuce, salsa, and onion.




Later on, around 10 pm, I ovenned up some of those microwave burritos. I'm really tired of the microwave ones, but I feel like I have to use them up so I can just be done with them.




I only had a little bit of my hot sauce left, too, so I decided to use it up on these burritos. I've been using this hot sauce on basically every home-made burrito I've had over this two weeks. I didn't think it would be too bad. 

I start out pouring a little on each bite, and I'm thinking, "This isn't too bad," but by the time I finish the first burrito, I'm really feeling it. I still didn't mind it too much. In fact, I prefer it that way. Why on Earth do you eat hot sauce if you don't like the burn?

So I'm like, "This is actually pretty good," and I keep going. I'm not sure if you can see it on video, but pretty soon into the second burrito I start sweating and it really gets to be burning pretty bad. I start having doubts, but I've got so little left in the bottle. In fact, at one point  look into the bottle to see how much is left and i'm a bit disappointed that there's so much still, but I did manage to finish it off.

I tell you what, though, soon as I was done with the burrito, I went straight to the fridge for some milk.

About 90 min. until midnight, and I'm feeling good.

Veni, Vidi, Edi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...