Friday, August 23, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 12

Worked all day today. Woke up at around 5:30 am, clocked in and worked until 10 pm. Just heated up a few more of those microwave burritos.


And the video...


These were actually the last two burritos in this package. That's exciting. As soon as I run out of food, I'm going to go shopping again and we'll see what changes I can make.

I think the reason I'm not getting as hungry is just because I've been too busy to think about it. I'm glad to be out of these microwave burritos. I only have one more package. I'm also glad that tomorrow morning is my last shift for a while. I'm most likely going to head home and make myself a real burrito.

That'll be nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...