Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 2

Had no breakfast today. Tried to find a Taco Bell, but they weren't open yet. It was, like, 11:30 am! What kind of Taco Bell isn't open at 11:30 am!

Went to a Del Taco across town for lunch. Had three Bean and Cheese Burritos and a Jacked Up Bean, Rice and Cheese Burrito.

I could have taken a picture of used, soggy paper towels
and you'd be none the wiser.
So, as required by the conditions of the challenge, here's some extremely exciting video of meeating some burritos. May not be suitable for children or non-children.





Dinner was at home. Had two home-made burritos. Contained ground beef, lettuce, refried beans, shredded cheddar, salsa, sour cream.




Fluids for the rest of the night.

I don't mind the burritos so far. I think the worst part of the challenge so far is these videos. Super exciting, I bet, watching me eat a burrito...

Still going strong, though. Tomorrow will be interesting because it's my first day of work since I started this and I'll be away from home for 24 hours. I picked up some of those frozen microwavable burritos.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...