Monday, August 26, 2013

Two Week Burrito Challenge: Day 15...

So the challenge is over. All that's left now is to send Yishan witness statements that I followed the rules. I contacted him earlier to ask what method of verification he would prefer and he did get back to me. I will be working on that over the next few days and emailing it to him, rather than posting it here.

I'm going to keep going with the challenge for just a few days, though, just because I bought so much burrito crap when I started this that I still have a lot of it laying around. I figure if I'm going to keep eating this stuff, I may as well keep getting Gold for it.

Today I had a McDonald's Breakfast Burrito at about 1:30 am.



If you've never had a McDonald's Breafast Burrrito, don't. Disgusting.

I was hanging out with a friend later on and we went back to Costa Vida in Orem, UT. Had yet another Shredded Beef Burrito. I don't have a picture available at the moment, though one was taken, but I do have a video of me eating it.




That burrito filled me up pretty well, so I was good for the rest of the day. I did have one more burrito today, but not because I was hungry. I've been living in Provo, UT for about a year now and the whole time people have been telling me I need to try Beto's in Orem. I'm moving this week so I thought I'd run by and grab a burrito from there, too, since I may not get another chance for a while.

I got a Shrimp Burrito because I wanted to be able to compare it to the Shrimp Burrito I got from Rancherita's the other day. 

I actually liked the Rancherita burrito better. But Beto's does let you grab your own salsa, so I stocked up pretty good. Grabbed me some guac, too.

I also got a whole lot of the sweet nectar of the Olympian Gods Horchata.




It was a pretty good burrito. Tomorrow will be spent moving, mostly. I may end up going through a few more of my microwave ones. Can't wait to be done with those. I do have plenty of stuff left for the home-made ones, which I love, but it'll be a busy day. 

We'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...